HR Seminar with Peninsula
Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety Seminar
Every business will be faced with Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety issues at some point. It’s crucial that you know how to handle these issues and ensure that appropriate procedures are in place to safeguard your business.
We have arranged a seminar free of charge in association with Peninsula which will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to manage these issues effectively.
Join us for essential insights into:
• Know how to deal with complex staff procedures such as bullying and harassment, disciplinary, redundancy and equality in the workplace.
• Managing sick leaves, parental leaves and under-performance.
• Understand the upcoming Miscellaneous Provisions Bill 2017.
• Find out more about the criminal liability for employment law breaches.
• The abolishment of Zero Hour contracts and introduction of Banded Hours contracts.
• Updating policies and company handbooks (including social media and CCTV policies).
• Avoiding health & safety mistakes that could cost thousands.
- County Donegal